What Information We Collect
The types of personal information we obtain about you depends on how you interact with us and our services. When we use the term “personal information”, it means information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can be associated with you. We may collect the following categories and specific types of personal information when you visit the Site:
- Basic Identifiers
When you use some features on the Site, such as submitting a request for a product demonstration or pricing, we collect basic identifying information from you, including your full name, business address, email address, phone number, account name, signature, or other similar identifiers.
You may also provide personal information about other individuals, such as their name, email address and phone number. For example, if you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Site, we will ask for your friend’s name and email address to send a one-time email inviting your friend to visit the Site. It is your responsibility to get permission from anyone whose personal information you provide to us. We will only use that personal information for the purpose of completing your request.
- Commercial Information
When you use some features of our Site, like submitting a request for a product demonstration, we collect information related to your business, such as your business needs, practice specialty, services you want to have in the platform and other information we may need to provide you the services you request.
- User Content
When you communicate with us, we collect information you provide to us, including emails, survey responses, comments, product reviews, testimonials, and other content.
- Internet or Other Network Activity
Ola Digital Health may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your internet protocol (“IP”) address, your browsing or search history, and information related to your interactions with our Site, emails, or advertisements.
- Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers
We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with our Site, which may include your internet protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, cookies, beacons, pixel tags, browser type, device type, operating system, and regional and language settings.
- Usage and Performance Data
We collect data related to the use of our Site. This may include your interactions with our Site, error reports and other data about the performance of our Site. This data helps us to diagnose problems with our Site and to improve various features and solutions for your future use.
- Geolocation Data
We may collect information that permits us to determine your location, such as if you manually provide location information in our Marketplace or enable your mobile device to send us precise location information.
How We Collect Information
- Directly from You
We collect personal information you provide to us, such as when you request a product demonstration, contact us, respond to a survey, apply for a job, or sign up to receive emails, text messages, and/or postal mailings.
- From Social Media Platforms
If you interact with us on social media or use features, such as plugins, widgets, single sign-on, or other tools made available by social media platforms or networks (including Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn) in connection with our Site, we collect information that you share with us, or that the social media platforms share with us. For more information about the privacy practices of those social media platforms, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use.
- From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources, such as data analytics providers, marketing or advertising service providers, fraud prevention service providers, vendors that provide services on our behalf, or publicly available sources. We also create information based on our analysis of the information we have collected from you.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We have cookies on our Site, but the data is only collected in the aggregate. If you do not want the Site to deploy cookies in your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie in your browser software. You can also manually clear the cookies within your respective browser. If you configure your browser to reject certain cookies, the opt-out may not function properly. If you change browsers or devices, or delete cookies, you may need to opt-out again.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the Site to function and do not store any personally indefinable information. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or submitting forms. If you reject strictly necessary cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our Site may be limited.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies allow us measure and improve the performance of our Site by telling us how visitors interact with our Site, including which pages they visit. All information collected through performance cookies is aggregated and anonymous. If you reject performance cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor Site performance.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable our Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you reject these cookies. some or all of these services may not function properly.
Third-Party Service Providers.
Ola Digital Health uses a third-party service provider, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) to host servers; track and prevent errors in our software; and to send, receive and track emails and User login invitations. These third-party service providers may have access to Personal Information and Personal Health Information as an incidental result of the services provided by such third parties to Ola Digital Health, but the access of such third parties to such information is strictly controlled in accordance with the safeguards detailed below.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing Services. For example, if you request a product demo and sign up for our services, we use the information you provided in your demo request to service and maintain your account, provide customer support, and communicate with you about our services.
- Business Operations. For our operational purposes and the operational purposes of our service providers and integration partners. This may include short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that we or our service providers display on the Site.
- Core Functionality and Improvement. We may use information we collect to provide core functionality on and to improve our Site, including for Site analytics.
- Security, Safety, and Dispute Resolution. We use collected information to protect the security and safety of our Site, including to detect bugs, report errors, and to detect, protect against, and prosecute security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Communicating With You. If you contact us through the Site, we will use personal information you provide to respond to you. We may also use personal information we collect to communicate with you for other purposes, such as sharing updates about our products and services or providing relevant offers from third-party partners.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes. We use personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send marketing, advertising, and promotional communications by email, text message or postal mail (such as promotions, new product launches, and referrals); and to show you advertisements for products and/or services tailored to your interests on social media and other websites.
- Referrals. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a colleague about our Site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. Ola Digital Health stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
- Analytics and Personalization. We use personal information to conduct research and analytics, including to improve our Site; to understand how you interact with our Site, advertisements, and communications with you to determine which of our products or services are the most popular, and to improve our Site, Platform and marketing campaigns; to personalize your experience, to save you time when you use visit our Site, and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you; to understand how you use our Site; to provide services, to better understand our clients’ needs, and to provide personalized recommendations about our products and services.
- Legal Obligations. We may provide access to your information, including personally identifiable information, when legally required to do so, including to comply with a court order, to cooperate with police investigations, or in connection with other legal proceedings.
- Disclosed and Other Purposes. We may also use information for other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect such information. For example, we obtain specific consent from clients prior to posting testimonials, comments and reviews on our Site which may contain personal information.
How We Share Your Information
- Corporate Affiliates. We may share personal information with our corporate affiliates, including our parent company, sister companies and subsidiaries. Such corporate affiliates process personal information on our behalf as our service provider, where necessary to provide a product or service that you have requested, or in other circumstances with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
- Legal Disclosures. Ola Digital Health may be required to disclose personal information or protected health information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate our Terms. It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of ODH’s terms and conditions of use, or as otherwise required by law.
- Third Party Partners. With your consent, we do share your name and email with certain partners we may work with. If you would not like your information shared with these partners, notify us via (insert support email).
How We Protect Your Information
While we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security in all circumstances.
We store all Personal Information with AWS. AWS is responsible for the hosting and security of all servers, databases and applications in a secure cloud and AWS is certified as compliant with ISO Standard 27018 Code of Practice for personal identifiable information (PII) protection in public clouds acting as PII processors. In addition to the independent certification process under ISO27018, the ISO Standard also includes the right to audit AWS for compliance.
Although we maintain security measures to maintain the integrity of the data in our care, including the encryption of all Personal Information, while in transit or at rest, we are not responsible for circumvention of any of our privacy settings or security measures. Your Personal Information may be transmitted over various networks and may be subject to changes to confirm and adapt to technical requirements of connected networks or devices. We urge you to be cautious about giving out information in any public areas of our Platform.
Access to private, sensitive and confidential information, including your Personal Information, is restricted to Ola Digital Health, and other independent contractors or employees of Ola Digital Health, who are required to abide by our privacy standards.
Our Services may contain links or references to other websites and services owned or operated by third parties. These third-party platforms and websites are not governed by this policy. This policy does not extend to the collection of information by third parties, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices, policies, or actions of third parties. When visiting third-party websites or platforms, you do so at your own risk, and you assume all responsibility associated with the same. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of each website and platform visited prior to using them or disclosing information to third parties.
Depending on your country or state of residence, you may be able to exercise the rights described below.
Accessing, Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
You may have the right to request access to and receive details about or a copy of the personal information we maintain or have processed about you, to update and correct inaccurate information, or delete your personal information. You may also have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by applicable law. This section describes how to exercise those rights and our process for handling those requests, including our means of verifying your identity. If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us (insert support email).
- Access to and Deletion of Your Personal Information. You can submit a request to access or delete your personal information, or withdraw consent, by sending an email to us (insert support email). We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Identity Verification. For security purposes, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity to enable us to process some requests. In such cases, we may contact you by email to verify your request. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name and the email address associated with your account.
- Promotional Emails. To stop receiving promotional emails, you can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email you receive from us.
Our Site is not intended for or directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of 18 without parental consent. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete the information from our records.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), effective January 1, 2020, grants California residents’ certain privacy rights with respect to their Personal Information. If you are a California resident subject to the protections of the CCPA, you have the following rights to the extent required by law:
- The right to know. You have the right to know (i) the Personal Information that we collect, use, disclose or sell; and (ii) the categories of Personal Information that we collected about you in the preceding 12 months, the sources for that Personal Information, the business purpose for which that Personal Information was collected, the categories of such Personal Information that was shared or sold, the categories of third parties with whom that Personal Information was shared or sold, and the business purpose for which that Personal Information was shared or sold.
- The right to access. You have the right to access a copy of the specific Personal Information that we have collected about you to the extent required under the CCPA. You may request this copy to be delivered either by mail or electronically.
- The right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we or a third party with whom we shared your Personal Information maintain about you to the extent required under the CCPA. There may be circumstances under which we or the third party are unable to delete your Personal Information, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your Personal Information was collected, or we cannot verify your identity. If we are unable to comply with your request for deletion, we will let you know the reason why.
- The right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information. Please note that ODH does not and will not sell any Personal Information we collect about you.
- The right to equal service. If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, we will not discriminate against you in any way. If you exercise certain rights, such as deleting your account, you may be unable to use or access certain features of the Services.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to (insert support email). An authorized representative may exercise these rights on your behalf so long as they present a power of attorney or other legally binding document evidencing the representative’s authority. Please note that we will require you or your authorized representative to provide us with certain personal identifiers to verify your/your representative’s identity when your rights are exercised. Please note further that if we maintain your Personal Information on behalf of a third party, we may refer you to that third party to exercise your rights. This means that we and certain health care providers may not be required to honor the above rights and instead we comply with our obligations under other laws, such as HIPAA and the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act. We will respond to a request to exercise rights under the CCPA in accordance with the timeframe and process required under the CCPA. If we deny a request, we will explain the basis for the denial.
Ola Digital Health does not offer financial incentives or price differences in exchange for retention or sale of Personal Information.
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
Ola Digital Health
We’ve worked with clients of all sizes, from established brands to blooming startups. Let’s talk about your project and how we can help provide value.